SYSTEMS IT ADMINSTRATOR
Our ICT & Infrastructure team is growing and we are looking for new talent. Are you dedicated, hardworking, and fun? Let’s see if we’re a good fit..
As a Systems administrator, you will collaborate with the other members of the ICT & Infrastructure team, working on IT engineering projects of low to medium complexity. You will liaise with our senior engineers and be able to contribute productively while also having the opportunity to expand your knowledge by working with senior colleagues.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
The candidate fulfilling this role will participate in the setups of brand-new ICT Infrastructure as well as maintaining existing systems including server setups, wired and wireless networks, communication and security systems. The right candidate will ensure the smooth and efficient running of such systems by taking action proactively as an individual but also capable of working within an energetic team of IT engineers.
You are a curious individual, with a passion for emerging technologies and …
- Having a minimum of 2 years’ experience in any IT Support environment
- Possess good knowledge of networking concepts, WAN / LAN configuration, security and network monitoring.
- Possess Good knowledge of MS Windows Server and Windows operating systems.
- Have basic knowledge of common telecommunication systems.
- Have hands-on experience with installation of IT hardware and software.
- Experience with Firewall, switching and routing.
ISB Technologies offers attractive packages to the right candidate who are seeking a promising career with a fast-growing company.
ISB Technologies is an equal-opportunities employer.
Please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com